#SayftyChat is our weekly Twitter chat that explores topics related to women’s safety and preventing violence against women (#VAW).
This week (May 24, 2019) on our Twitter chat, #SayftyChat, we discussed “Workplace Anxiety” with Girls Globe. This week’s chat was focused on what causes anxiety, how it manifests in the workplace, and the different ways men and women experience job stress.
We had participants join the chat from Nairobi, India, US, Canada, UK, Columbia, and South Africa.
- What causes anxiety in the workplace? How does it manifest?
- How does workplace stress and anxiety affect life at work – and at home?
- Do women and men manage job stress differently? Share some examples!
- How does gender pay gap contribute to workplace anxiety?
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month. What are you doing to take care of your mental health?
If you missed the twitter chat on Workplace Anxiety, here is the recap#SayftyChat Recap: “Workplace Anxiety”
#SayftyChat is a weekly, hour-long, Twitter chat created by Sayfty to explore topics related to women’s safety and prevention of violence against women. So every Monday at 11:00 am ET, we invite an organization/guest that joins us in raising awareness on women’s issues. We field questions to them and to you, the #SayftyChat community. Together, we answer these questions and engage in a dialogue on topics related to women’s safety and ending violence against women.