#Sayftychat is our weekly Twitter chat that explores topics related to women’s safety and preventing violence against women (
This week (February 11th, 2019) on our Twitter chat, #sayftychat, we discussed ‘Body Positivity’. Our featured guest was Falguni Vasavada. She is an advertising professor at
@MICA_Ahmedabad. Falguni is a @TEDx speaker who is followed by @PMOIndia. She is an enthusiast, fashion blogger who believes in Gender Equality (#SDG5).
We had participants join the chat from Nairobi, India, US, Canada, UK, Columbia, and South Africa
1. How can low body positivity and self-esteem be damaging?
2. What are the three things you like about the way you look?
3. What are some challenges you face when trying to stay body positive?
4. Name three things you like about yourself that have nothing to do with what you look like.
5. In what ways do you take care of your body and keep it healthy?
6. Share some notable body positive movements that have helped you?